CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Tired

Last night B and I went to another show about 2 hours away from M's band. They were fantastic as usual. It was their last stop in my state and then they start finishing up the tour in a few days.

I just love those group of guys. I adore them. They are so fun to be around, nice, genuine, caring guys. I love my new friends!

I was sad to say goodbye to them all but I know that B and I are making our way to Miami, FL this summer to see them there (if they aren't on tour yet) and we'll see M at Christmas time with his new girlfriend! Can't wait!

We didn't get home last night until 3 AM! I was so tired I decided to take off the morning of work and sleep for a good 4 hours.

I'm feeling much better but I def. need more sleep.

The weekend should be fun. I'm going to an Apple Festival and possibly a Pumpkin Festival. I can't wait. Saturday night is girls night and I have off Monday!

I say a pretty good weekend so far.

Well talk to you all later.
Much love, Sarah

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I want to go to an apple and pumpkin festival! Have so much fun. xoxo

SC

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you still come on here, but I love your blog! I adore Broadway and am a huge fan, so I can relate!